Harley Bofshever, D.C.; F.I.C.P.A
Licensed to practice Chiropractic in Florida
Dr. Harley Bofshever has been a licensed Chiropractic Physician since 1994. He has been in private practice since that time. He was the former Vice President of Coral Springs Physicians Associates and owner of Bofshever Wellness Center.
Currently, he is the owner of Broward Spine and Joint Rehabilitation center in Coconut Creek Fl. Dr. Bofshever has been practicing Chiropractic care in South Florida since 1994 and currently is certified in pediatric Chiropractic through the ICPA.
Harley was born in Brooklyn, New York and moved to Coral Springs, Florida in 1976. He graduated from Coral Springs High School before attending the University of Alabama, where he did his undergraduate studies in nutrition and sports medicine. Dr. Bofshever attended Life Chiropractic College in Marietta, Georgia from 1990-1994 where he earned his degree in chiropractic.
- 2016- present official chiropractor for Coconut Creek high school.
- 2016- Present volunteer physician for the Broward County Athletic Association.
- 2014-present Official Chiropractor for American Top Team Coconut Creek.
- 2000-present Fellowship in Chiropractic Pediatrics.
- 1996-1999 Received the best volunteer award for three consecutive years in the city of Coral Springs.
- 1996-2002 Received the best Chiropractor award six consecutive years in the city of Coral Springs.
- 1994-2001 Physician for the Coral Springs city football, soccer, and lacrosse leagues.
- 1994-2005 Chiropractic consultant for Coral Springs, JP Taravella, Douglas, and North Broward Prep High Schools
- 1994-2005 Chiropractic consultant for the American Dragon martial arts academy
- 1999-2005 Adjunct Professor at North Broward Prep High School.
- 1999-2005 Member of the medical advisory board for Keiser College.